Writerkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~My dear friend Samantha's Diary, the Realistic fiction story~

3 posters

Go down

~My dear friend Samantha's Diary, the Realistic fiction story~ Empty ~My dear friend Samantha''s Diary, the Realistic fiction story~

Post by Lelex13 Tue 19 May 2009, 8:11 pm

This story was my dear friend Samantha's diary who had Leukemia, and ended up passing away.

Dear Diary,
May 28, 2005
Today I had to go to the hospital and to get some treatments for my disease. It wasn't fun, because I had to get shots that hurt and my dad wasn't there to support me. My dad had to go to Boston for a very important meeting and didn't know that I'd have to go in for a check-up. But, my best friend in the whole world Ashley was there to support me. It really hasn't been going away and I am starting to get worried about myself, and so has my mom. I've heard her talking to the Doctors.

Dear Diary,
May 31, 2005
It's been a few days since I wrote, I've been so tired of having to face the facts of life everyday. I hope my condition goes away! I beg of you God! Please help me! My friend Ashley went to California for spring break, and I was very lonely.

Dear Diary,
June 3, 2005
Guess what! My friend Ashley in CA sent me a package and a postcard, she said, feel well on the postcard, and when I opened the package....

(To be continued)
Lelex13
Lelex13
Gift Trainee
Gift Trainee

Female Cancer Rooster
Number of posts : 107
Job/hobbies : Cheerleading!
Interests : Cheerleading!
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://Webkinzinsider.com

Back to top Go down

~My dear friend Samantha's Diary, the Realistic fiction story~ Empty Re: ~My dear friend Samantha's Diary, the Realistic fiction story~

Post by Pollytoad Sat 23 May 2009, 4:26 pm

Great story so far! Smile
Pollytoad
Pollytoad
Founder
Founder

Female Cancer Dog
Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Painting and Writing
Interests : Music, painting, writing, biking, skating, swimming...
Registration date : 2008-08-07

http://worldwriters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

~My dear friend Samantha's Diary, the Realistic fiction story~ Empty Re: ~My dear friend Samantha's Diary, the Realistic fiction story~

Post by Lelex13 Mon 25 May 2009, 1:03 pm

Thank you!Smile
Lelex13
Lelex13
Gift Trainee
Gift Trainee

Female Cancer Rooster
Number of posts : 107
Job/hobbies : Cheerleading!
Interests : Cheerleading!
Registration date : 2009-05-14

http://Webkinzinsider.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabie11 Tue 26 May 2009, 4:14 pm

Yay!!!!!
Sabie11
Sabie11
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1020
Job/hobbies : Reading, Twilight and Secret life
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down