Writerkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Weirdest, Worst, and Best Names in Webkinz World!

4 posters

Go down

The Weirdest, Worst, and Best Names in Webkinz World! Empty The Weirdest, Worst, and Best Names in Webkinz World!

Post by golden_retriever Sat 30 May 2009, 7:12 pm

I know we all complain when Ms. Birdy does her little introduction. But she does say "Now it's time to give your pet a name. Make sure it's your favorite, because it can't be changed later." But.......many people (especially me) forget about the beginning part of her introduction.

I know everyone has seen their fair share of wacky (and awesome) Webkinz names... Cheesy

I know there has been a time where you just couldn't have found a good name for your pet, and then you look back and say, "What was I thinking?!" And there's a time when you look fondly back at the time you named one of your Webkinz and say, "I think I did a pretty darn good job naming my Webkinz if I must say for myself!" Cheesy

I have a lot of weird names. Some of the things I named my Webkinz are actually in another language. I couldn't think of any good names, so I simply translated it into another language. For example, I named my cocker spaniel, Fiore, which means "flower" in Italian. I call all the names I translated my "translation names". LOL.

Here's my list of wacky names:
Miss Hippo (hippo) I don't know.
Mr Quack Quack (googles) I don't know.
Berry (bear) I named it that instead of "Beary".
Esperanza (lil kinz chihuahua) I think it means "hope" in Spanish
Skye (lil kinz googles) Huh?
Carino (love frog) I think it means "love" or "heart" in another language. I forgot which one. XD
Bouncearoo (kangaroo) I think I attempted to combine "bounce" and "kangaroo" and this happened....
Duckie (duck) I am so creative, aren't I?
Quakrina (lil kinz googles) I combined "Christina/Katrian/Marina/whatever other names that end with 'rina'" with "quack" and.....yeah......
Pinkie (lil kinz pig) Another one of my "creative" names...
Zippy (tiger snake) Huh?
Stella (lil kinz unicorn) I think this might be one of my "translation names"?
Diamente (pink poodle) I don't know what language this was....but it means "diamond" that's all I can remember. XD
Bello (lil kinz bunny) I wanted to name it Bella, but I was half asleep and this happened.... Poor Bello... Sad
Cream (American cocker spaniel) Huh?
Boo (bat) Another of my "creative" names...
Swimmy (lil blue trigger fish) Another one of my "creative" names...
Baaa Baaa (sheep) Yes, my creativity stuns me sometimes....
Sealeo (seal) I named it after one of my favorite Pokemon. embarrassed
Dandelion (deer) Huh? I named it after a flower?
Ice Crystal (artic fox) I didn't want to name it snowflake.....and ice crystal is another way to say snowflake.....soooo....
Bloogles (blue googles) I combined "blue" and "googles".
Bella (swan) Yeah.... I was re-reading Twilight when I named my swan....
Kathy (lil polka back fish) Sorry, Kathy..... I couldn't think of anything to name my Webkinz. I think it's a honor to be named after my fish, don't you? XD
Kathy (black poodle) Another Webkinz named in honor of my little sister. Isn't that great? XD

Feel free to post yours! good job

golden_retriever

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

The Weirdest, Worst, and Best Names in Webkinz World! Empty Re: The Weirdest, Worst, and Best Names in Webkinz World!

Post by MaggieGirl789 Sat 30 May 2009, 9:16 pm

Diamente is italian I think.....
MaggieGirl789
MaggieGirl789
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1115
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://KinzForum.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Weirdest, Worst, and Best Names in Webkinz World! Empty Re: The Weirdest, Worst, and Best Names in Webkinz World!

Post by golden_retriever Sun 31 May 2009, 1:11 pm

MaggieGirl789 wrote:Diamente is italian I think.....
LOL. It is. It's hard to keep track of how I got all of my names. wink

golden_retriever

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabie11 Sat 06 Jun 2009, 12:19 pm

Lol!
Sabie11
Sabie11
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1020
Job/hobbies : Reading, Twilight and Secret life
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by webkinzkooler Sat 18 Jul 2009, 4:10 pm

Thats cool names! wink

webkinzkooler

Female Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-09-14

http://www.funcube.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down